Mobility flows in and out of Lebanon
- Mobility flows (both incoming and outgoing) have been deeply affected by recent events, including the blast in the Lebanese harbour which reduced the functioning of several HEIs.
- Funders of mobility: European Commision, private companies, international organisations.
- Geographical scope of mobility: France, Belgium, Italy, Germany, Spain, UK.
- Student exchanges are mostly for credits, but mobility for degrees is increasing, which is coherent with the delivery of double diplomas with European institutions.
- Gender distribution of students on the move is balanced.
- Students are involved in mobility mostly at Bachelor’s and Master’s levels.
- Academic mobility happens across many fields, and mainly with sister universities in Europe.